Imminent threat to human life or immediate potential for extreme property damage.
No Imminent threat to human life or immediate potential for extreme property damage.
A few Examples:
- Suspicious activity in your neighborhood, business, or current location
- Burglaries that are NOT currently in progress
- Car accidents with no injuries, not impeding traffic, no drugs or alcohol suspected
- Thefts from auto
- Cold shoplifts
- Abandoned vehicles
- Runaways that have safely returned home
- Follow ups regarding previously reported incidents